A Global Network
Hexagon is part of the 'Groupe Rawji' which operates primarily in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Its main markets are related to distribution, logistics, banking, financial services, real estate, manufacturing, port operations, agricultural and electrical engineering services.
The diversity of the operational fields is mirrored by the many countries it operates in: Belgium, China, Dubai, Germany, India and South Africa. The 'Groupe Rawji' is the entity behind a group of companies operating in the Democratic Republic of Congo since 1908.
The Rawji Group, through its various companies, has the following objectives:
- Promoting the economic growth of the countries where it is established
- Ensuring the quality of its products and services
- Establishing a healthy and secure work environment
- Encourage development and the competitive spirit
- Ensure good compliance in regard to the laws of the
countries where the companies are established
- Improving the quality of life of the local communities